The Irrigation Caddy ( IC ) device is an ethernet based irrigation control system.
The system allows the user to control and schedule an irrigation system from any computer with a web browser. No special software or clients are required, just a Web Browser on a computer.
Installation is simple. Connect the IC to your network using an ethernet cable, and the IC will automatically obtain a DHCP IP address from ( typically ) your DSL/Cable router. Then connect the valve wires to the IC and the IC is ready to run. Setting the schedules is also very simple.
If Ethernet is not an option, and if WiFi is available, it is possible to use a WiFi wireless adapter to connect the IrrigationCaddy to the network wirelessly.
The IC can be accessed using your Web Browser from your home computer. The interface is clear and user friendly. Simply tell it what days it should water, and at what times, and the IC will save the information. The Irrigation Caddy supports "Even / Odd", "Every X Days", and "Days of the Week" scheduling. The information is kept on the IC, even if the power is turned off.
- 9 zones + 1 master ( or 10 zones if the master is disabled )
- 1 Ethernet Port
- 4 Programs
- Multiple Start Times (5 per program)
- 1 Rain Sensor Port
- Even / Odd, and Every X number of days programming support
- Ability to name zones
- Calendar view
- Improved UI ( User Interface )
- Ability to change network settings in the UI
- Firefox 2.x and higher
- Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- 1 Irrigation Caddy (ICEthS1)
- 1 24VAC Power Supply (US or Australian type)
- 1 5ft Ethernet Cable
- 1 User Manual